We all love our modern conveniences but are we aware of how to protect against the harm that the current level of technology causes us? Are we even aware of the harm that we are exposing ourselves to? probably not.
It is not streetwise or cool to be ignorant of dangers that threaten us. The savvy thinking individual needs to know how to guard his or her fertility and avoid accelerated ageing. This guide will show you how.
- ACCELERATED AGEING DUE TO FREE RADICAL DAMAGE
- REDUCED FERTILITY IN MEN
- ATRIAL FIBRILLATION AND CARDIAC ARREST
- ANXIETY AND SLEEPING DISORDERS
- INCREASED IMMUNE SYSTEM LOADING CONTRIBUTING TO CHRONIC DISEASE
These are just some of the things you will be avoiding if you sensibly manage your EMF exposure
What are EMFs? They are Electromagnetic Fields
- Electrical fields and their associated Magnetic fields
- Radio Frequencies
- Dirty Electricity – dimmer switches!
To Protect yourself – Use these 4 principles as guidance
- REMEDIATION DEVICES – such as mobile phone faraday bags and faraday sleeping bags
- REMEDIATION TECHNIQUES
- OVERALL LIFESTYLE CHOICES
There are many things that we use these days that place us in danger from EMF’s lets go through them in a list of most likely used
EMF emitting devices – AVOIDANCE
- Your Mobile SMART phone
- Use it less, keep it in Airplane mode more
- Text more call less
- Use speaker phone – do not put it against your head!
- Use a selfie stick or place it down on a table and stand clear
- Avoid using in the car – a faraday cage
- Don’t keep it in your pocket (less bone density found) or bra (breast cancer)
- Don’t leave it switched on by your bedside – turn it off.
- Be selective about the connectivity of your device – turn off wi-fi or blue tooth is not needed.
- A SMART phone is still a wonderful piece of kit even if you only make emergency calls on it (Camera and video recorder, Dictaphone, music player, torch)
- Home system wi-fi can be changed to an ethernet wired system
- Switch it off at night at the very least
- Switch off the wi-fi function on all wi-fi enabled devices such as printers, SMART white goods, Computers being used with ethernet, TV’s, etc
- Make sure games consoles are switched off wi-fi or unplugged when not in use
- Blue tooth
- Avoid headsets in the car for phone use – faraday cage factor as well.
- Bluetooth headphones
- Blue tooth ghetto blasters/party boxes
- Microwave Ovens
- Get rid of them
- Leave the room when they are in use
- Get about 100 feet away if you can
- The front ‘see-through’ bit leaks lots of microwaves – don’t watch your food cooking
- DECT Phones
- The cordless home phone extension. If you still have one, get rid of it.
- It’s like having a mobile phone mast in your own front room
- Baby Monitors
- Insist on a wired option
- Don’t expose your baby to harm in the crib!
- Better still carry your infant with you all the time – the continuum concept.
- Smart Meters
- Do not let your energy company install one – no matter what benefits they attempt to persuade you with
- Get it removed if it has already been fitted
- Its pulsing Microwave radiation at the occupants of the house all day and night at intervals through-out the day
- So-called “SMART” goods – white goods, TVs, Gaming consoles, Printers,
- SMART is a code word for wireless
- Opt for non-SMART white goods
- Use your consumer power
- Don’t buy anything with Prefix SMART – it means wireless.
- New TV’s are often wi-fi by default – BEWARE!
- Ensure your computer wi-fi is switched off (some desk tops default to wi-fi)
- Remote diagnostics (infamous BMW, some Japanese/Korean ones)
- Road Toll transponders & Scandinav. Ferry/Bridge transponders, “BroBiz” chip
- planned-for EU ’emergency call feature’ for LCVs expected to come soon
- let alone cellular tech/phones/devices/internet access inside faraday-caged/ungrounded car
- car remediation possible; taken to a whole new level though, and needs careful layout!
- Electric cars are not “environmentally-friendly”: not at all for users/passengers
- Security Systems
- Avoid loitering at the door of certain shops
- Theft scanners in supermarkets
- Burglar alarms
- early warning systems around NYC after nine-eleven
- Airport security scans/ “TSA scanners” where it’s not even disclosed to this day what exactly they’re doing (is it X-rays, is it high-powered electromagnetic scans or radar-type or WTF???)
There are some useful bits of kit that can protect us from the harmful effects of EMF’S – but beware of items claiming to remediate by harmonising or using crystals. THEY ARE A SCAM!
- Faraday bags to keep your phone in
- Faraday sleeping nets
- Consider wearing EMF resistant clothing – beanies, vests, underwear, etc.
- Faraday Sleeping bags
- Earthing cables for computers – USB port
- Isolation switches for bedroom and sleeping areas to remove all electrical fields while sleeping
- Make sure your home or work place is properly earthed
- Shield building wiring in metal conduit
- Shielding your room with earthed Aluminium foil or Chicken wire
- Turning off the electric supply to your bedroom at night
- Turn off your wi-fi at night
turn off onboard wi-fi in car (if equipped) when not in use (you may/may not want to have it for certain special occasions/temporary use etc (if done correctly)
look into how car/add’l installations in it can be earthed
- Supplement with Magnesium in order to mitigate against VGCC over activity
- Practice the “Nitric Oxide Dump” exercise regularly to release cellular NO
- Decide how important health and wellbeing are to you.
- Weigh up convenience against health and wellbeing and actually having any descendants! (fertility)
- Then act with integrity according to your knowledge and your chosen values.
- Proactively manage your lifestyle deliberately – don’t drift along accommodating the trend.
- Dare to be an individual – Dare to be knowledgeable and wise in your choice of actions
- Choose where to live or re-evaluate where to live in the light of the EMF threat
- Proximity to airports – Radar, etc.
- Mobile Phone masts
- Tetra masts used by Police and emergency services for communication
- Choose where to work or re-evaluate where to work in the light of the EMF threat
- Consider home schooling in the light of the EMF threat
- Use computers for emailing and keep the mobile phone for when you really need to use it.
- Watch videos on your big screen NOT on your tiny SMART PHONE screen.
- Distance yourself from the insane culture of permanent connection, of always needing to be on the end of a phone, or checking your messages, or looking on Facebook.
- Don’t go to places where EMF pollution is intense – internet café’s, coffee shops, hang outs
- Campaign for wi-fi free/EMF free areas or spaces
- Request guests in your home to put their phones into Airplane mode
- Campaign for wi-fi free schools
- Most of all commit to being informed and to spreading the word by talking about this issue.
I hope this helps you to make informed decisions and thus ensure your longevity and the avoidance of Chronic Disease. Please feel free to join int he conversation and leave a comment below.