If you can be fooled with respect to the imminent manmade climate disaster story, you can be fooled about anything. It is a great test of your ability to think for yourself and come to your own rational conclusions even when everyone around you disagrees. It is a test of your confidence in your own judgement above the say-so of alleged experts and authorities. But the facts of reality reveal the official story to be false.
The mainstream narrative flies in the face of the facts of reality. It contradicts evidence already known to be true. It cannot be accepted by reasoned understanding. It can only be accepted as true by blind acceptance. The propagators of such myths know that by repeating and repeating the message so persistently and widely across so many ‘information’ sources, they can be certain it will eventually permeate into the minds of unthinking people as a given.
As soon as we become independent thinkers and questioners this technique cannot work. All it takes is for men to think for them not to be fooled. You dont need to be particularly intelligent to know the truth on any issue – although it helps. You just need to use your consciousness properly. You need to think and question and seek to understand. Your mind is your mans of survival – use it!
Climate Facts discussed by Piers Corbyn
1. It has been much warmer in the past than it is today.
2. There have been far higher levels of CO2 in the atmosphere in the past than we have today.
3. CO2 is plant food. The more in the atmosphere the more abundantly plants grow.
3. The planet is demonstrably getting greener as plants flourish due to the increased atmospheric concentration of CO2.
You only need to know these four facts to disregard the official mainstream story of imminent climate disaster as untrue.. This narrative calls for massive reductions in energy use that would be catastrophic for humanity taking us back to the economic dark ages. But here are a couple more facts.
4. We are at a historic low point of atmospheric CO2.
5. According to Dr Patrick Moore if levels of atmospheric CO2 fall beneath 150 parts per million plants will die, and therefore so will the planet.
6. Atmospheric temperature increase lags atmospheric CO2 increase.
I hope you enjoy this conversation whether on You tube or on the Podcast. But most of all I urge you to join in the conversation. It is in all of our interests that we all become knowledgeable of the truth. We are must all meet in reality (as it were) and on the same page in agreement with the facts. This issue is a key one because the false narrative is the one so widely held to be true. If we understand the facts and the history of the Earths climate we can better explain them to others.
I have added a few of my other favourite Videos on this whole topic. Enjoy.
Treehouse Farm, September 2019